I have over 10 years experience working in community, mental health and educational settings; I currently work as a university student mentor alongside my therapy practice.
This has given me real-world experience working alongside people in their daily endeavours, and an appreciation of the day to day challenges mental health difficulties can present.
There are a few things that I have always come back to, throughout my career, in a range of contexts and environments:
- Allowing people to interpret their own situation based on their own experience.
- Creative problem solving - If it works, we can use it!
- The value of engagement in meaningful activity.
- Postgraduate Diploma - Counselling & Psychotherapy - University of East London
- MSc - Psychology - University of East London
- Diploma - Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy - UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) #385417
- Society for Existential Analysis - Registered Member
- Disclosure and Barring Service - Enhanced Checked